• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JrMod - 4nic
Nickname: 4nic

Why you should be in our staff:
I hate the majority of this brain damaged, 9-year-old community, and I want to rule over them with an iron fist. Also, the general conversation on this server is usually comprised of: "welcome," "how is everyone?," etc.. Boring as hell. Do you think anyone cares how you are? If you accept me as JrMod, I will ensure that the general discussion is perpetually swamped in drama, politics, and nazi propaganda. 

Experience, if any:
No experience whatsoever.

Are you in another servers' staff, if so where:
No experience whatsoever as a staff member. I require a lot of oversight because I am very troublesome and difficult to control. 

What timezone are you living in:
EST

How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server:
Few minutes per day, I'll probably join only to abuse my powers and ban/mute people I dislike. 

Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do:
I would use capslock with him so he doesn't feel left out. 

Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do:
I would rank the person up so he stops annoying me. I hate being annoyed by 12-year-olds. 

Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long:
My real life name is Kyle Kashuv. I am a staunch pro-guns advocate and prominent target of the liberal media. Please don't show this to the Harvard admissions. 

Additional:
Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I put a lot of work into it and I hope you will consider promoting me with an open mind and open arms.

King regards,

4nic